We accept a wide variety of cleaned and separated items at the Recycling Center. Please be sure to put only the listed materials in the designated areas. Some items are put together in one bin – this is called commingling.
8001 Table Rock Rd • White City
8am to 4pm Monday – Friday
7am to 4pm Saturday
The following is a list of the materials we accept for recycling. Use this detailed list to help you presort and prepare your recyclables.
• Aluminum Cans
• Brown Paper Bags
• Corrugated Cardboard
• Magazines & Catalogs
• Phone books
• Plastic bottles & jugs
(must have a neck smaller than body)
• Plastic tubs, containers
(such as sour cream, margarine, etc.)
• Tin - Steel cans
• High Grade & Mixed Scrap Paper - Some examples of this are:
Computer Paper, Office Paper, Cereal & Cracker Boxes (Remove Plastic Liner), Envelopes, Tubes from Wrapping Paper or Paper Towels, Paper Egg Cartons, File Folders, Pizza Boxes (No Food), & Shoe Boxes.
• NO Plastic Bags
• NO Bottle caps
• NO Lids
• NO Nursery pots
• NO Styrofoam or bubble wrap
• NO Pet food bags
• NO Paper plates or cups
• NO Frozen food boxes
• NO Food contaminated paper
• NO Snack or chip bags
• NO Juice cartons or pouches
• NO Waxed paper milk cartons
• NO Photographs
This is not an all inclusive list of items
that contaminate the recycling, just
• ANTIFREEZE ACCEPTED FOR A FEE. Place in unbreakable container with tight fitting screw cap lid. Max size: 1 gallon. • MOTOR OIL Max container size is 1-gal. 10-gal. max per visit. Place in unbreakable container with tight fitting screw cap lid.
• APPLIANCES ACCEPTED FOR A FEE. No industrial or commercial refrigerators, washers or dryers. • PROPANE TANKS
ACCEPTED FOR A FEE.
• BATTERIES Car and truck lead-acid batteries only. No alkaline or rechargeable batteries accepted. • SHRINK WRAP Clear plastic shrink and bubble wrap only. No plastic bags.
• ELECTRONICS Maximum allowed per visit is 10 items. More information on e-waste disposal • TIRES ACCEPTED FOR A FEE. Prices vary by size and if rim is included.
• FLUORESCENT TUBES ACCEPTED FOR A FEE. MAY NOT BE THROWN IN THE TRASH.
• GLASS BOTTLES & JARS Wash & remove lids. No drinking glasses, dishes, or window glass is accepted.
• YARD DEBRIS Grass, leaves, wild vegetation, plant pruning’s and brush are accepted at no charge. Branches must be no more than 4” in diameter with a maximum length of 4 feet. No dirt, rock, sod, or bark, mixed loads of partial trash and no plastic bags.
• METALS Ferrous metal (metal that sticks to a magnet) We accept items like wire, steel, BBQ’s-remove non-metal parts. If you have questions while you’re on-site, please check with customer service or a pay attendant when you arrive.