Temporary Cleanup Bin
Whether you’re moving soon, cleaning out the attic or it’s been way too long since you last saw the floor in your garage, a temporary cleanup bin is a great solution. And we can deliver a five yard bin right to your house.
Temporary Cleanup Bin at a GlanceOrder Online
- Ideal for Large Cleaning Projects
- Five-Yard Bin Delivered to Your House
- Choose From Three Different Time Options
- Cost Includes Delivery, Removal and One Dump of the Bin
- Order Service Over the Phone, Online or at Our Office
|Bin Size||Cost||Length of Time|
|5 Yard Bin||$123.66||1 Night|
|5 Yard Bin||$140.14||2 Nights|
|5 Yard Bin||$156.62||3 Nights|
Cost includes delivery, removal, and one dump of the level-full bin. Arrangements and payment must be made one full working day in advance.
Each five-yard temporary cleanup bin holds the equivalent of approximately thirty 32-gallon trash cans.
- Exact placement of the bin will be determined by the Rogue Disposal & Recycling representative at the time of delivery.
- In some cases, the bin will need to be placed in the street, next to the curb by your driveway.
- Please check with the city for permit requirements when placing a bin in the public right of way.
- Bin delivery and removal will take place between 9 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday, depending on the daily route schedule.
- Any bin delivered on a Friday will automatically be left over the weekend and charged the two night rate.
Need a Bigger Bin?
We also offer a 10-yard roll-off box — perfect for home construction projects, office clean-outs and other jobs where the 5-yard temporary cleanup bin is too small. The 10-yard roll-off box is 2′ 3″ high on the inside, 7′ 6″ wide and 16′ long. That’s equivalent to approximately sixty 32-gallon trash cans.
Order a 10-yard roll-off box