Curbside Recycling Services
Ready to recycle your corrugated cardboard boxes, tin and aluminum cans, newspaper, and milk jug style containers? With commingled household recycling from Rogue Disposal & Recycling, just toss the approved recyclables into your 65-gallon red-lid cart, roll it to the curb and we’ll take care of the rest. One cart, no need to sort. And recycling is included as part of your trash service.
Recycling Service at a Glance
Pickup Every-Other Week
Red-Lid 65-Gallon Roll Cart
Comes Standard with Trash Service
Corrugated Cardboard, Tin and Aluminum Cans, Milk Jug Style Containers, Newspaper
Cart Pickup Schedule
Recycling is collected every-other week on the same day your garbage is collected. If you also have yard debris recycling (green lid roll cart), your commingled household recycling will be picked up on alternating weeks.
Because a robotic arm is used to empty your cart, there are a few key things to keep in mind to ensure collection.
- DO NOT bag your recyclables.
- Make sure the cart is level-full. Everything must fit completely inside the cart and the lid must be closed.
- Have your cart out by 6:30 am on your scheduled pickup day. Place the roll cart with the wheels flush against the sidewalk or shoulder — or up on the sidewalk if you have a bike lane — with the white arrows pointing toward the street.
- Make sure everything inside the roll cart is able to fall freely when the cart is emptied.
- Keep the cart 3’ from other carts and clear from obstructions — including 10’ away from trees, basketball hoops and power lines. Carts should be spaced at least 5’ away from cars.
If it’s not a yes, it’s a NO!
Keep it clean!
Rinse all milk jugs and food cans to keep the recyclable materials free from food contamination. Make sure the cardboard is clean, too.
Keep it loose!
Please do NOT bag your recyclables. Just toss them directly into the cart.
When in doubt, leave it out!
In order to keep the recycling stream free from contamination, a good rule of thumb for recycling is: when in doubt, leave it out.