Commercial Recycling Services
Rogue Disposal & Recycling offers a variety of on-site recycling services, including corrugated cardboard, and mixed waste paper, as well as a special pickup service for high volume glass. We work with you to customize a recycling plan that works best for your specific needs.
Recycling Service at a GlanceSign Up Online
Choose From Various Container Sizes
Pickup Every Week (Container Service)
Commercial Commingle: Corrugated Cardboard, Tin and Aluminum Cans, #1 and #2 Plastic Bottles and Jugs, Mixed Waste Paper
Monthly Rates for Weekly Pickup (Containers)
In order to secure your container, we require a deposit of $71.17. Once the container has been in continual service for a full year, the deposit is refundable if service is discontinued. The first month’s fee and the container deposit must both be paid in advance prior to delivery of the container to your site, or once your account has been approved for credit. Lock-bar containers are available for an additional $8.90 per month. And there’s no additional fee for custom lids to accommodate different recyclable materials.
|Pickups Per Week||1.5 Yards||2 Yards||3 Yards||4 Yards||6 Yards|
Monthly Rates for Bi-Weekly Pickup (Roll Carts)
|Location||65 gallon||95 gallon|
|Inside City Limits||$12.33||$17.29|
|Outside City Limits||N/A||N/A|
Front Load Recycling Container Sizes
Front load containers for recycling come in a variety of sizes, making it easy to find a size that’s right for your business.
|Size||Width||Depth||Height w/Skids||Height w/Wheels||Height Back|
|1 ½ Yard||6' 9"||2' 11"||3' 2"||3' 8"||N/A|
|2 Yard||6' 9"||3' 4"||3' 7"||4' 1"||N/A|
|3 Yard||6' 9"||4' 0"||4' 6"||5' 2"||5' 2"|
|4 Yard||6' 9"||4' 9"||4' 10"||5' 8"||5' 8"|
|6 Yard||6' 9"||6' 0"||5' 1 ½"||N/A||6'|
Container Placement and Site Requirements
It’s important for your front load container to be accessible to our drivers by 6 am on your scheduled pickup day(s). Here are some other important guidelines to remember:
- Containers with wheels must sit on a hard, level surface — preferably concrete. If the container sits on skids, the surface can be slightly angled, as long as the truck’s forks fit in the pockets on the container.
- Any hard surface you plan to use for a front load container must be prepared to accommodate a gross vehicle rating of 60,000 pounds.
- For efficient servicing, we prefer the straight drive-in approach.
Enclosure information and container placement
- Please keep the enclosure opening a minimum of 12 feet wide inside the gate-post opening.
- Containers positions in enclosures at an angle to the driveway entrance must have a minimum opening of 12 feet.
- Most enclosures should include room for a minimum of two containers — one for solid waste and one for recycling. Restaurants may need an additional container for grease, and the enclosure dimensions will need to be increased accordingly. Rogue Disposal & Recycling does not offer grease pickup service. For grease pickup services, contact SeQuential.
- Enclosures with more than one container must place the containers with the fronts facing each other, leaving ample room to walk between them.
- To protect the walls of the enclosure — either at floor level or at hinged height — you need to install a bumper that will keep the container from damaging the wall.
- For enclosures that are elevated at the approach, a small ramp is required if the container needs to be pulled out for service.
Containers not accessible by truck
- If your container is not accessible by truck, the route driver will pull it into place for service. For this type of service, the container must be on wheels and must not exceed 3 cubic yards.
- If a container needs to be pulled out more than 30 feet, arrangements must be made in advance with our office and a monthly charge will be assessed for this service.
When you’re selecting a space to house your container(s), please remember to leave ample room for truck clearance — both to the sides and overhead.
- Watch for any overhead obstructions that could get in the way — including wires and trees.
- When possible, make sure there are no parking areas immediately around/next to the container(s) or enclosure.
- Do not allow walkways or sidewalks to be used for accessing containers.
|Truck Turning Radius||Loading Height|
|70' in diameter||25' with container off the ground|
Accepted Materials: Container Options
Choose from three different container options:
- Glass Bottles and Jars Only
- Corrugated Cardboard Only
- Commercial Commingle Only
Depending on your needs, you can request full Commercial Commingle service* (corrugated cardboard, tin and aluminum cans, #1 and #2 plastic bottles and jugs, mixed waste paper) or Corrugated Cardboard only service.
*this service requires an on-site consultation.