Trash Pickup Services
We provide a wide range of curbside residential pickup services. Weekly trash collection service is offered year-round, except Christmas Day and New Year’s Day — the only two holidays that will affect your collection day.
Trash Service at a GlanceSign Up Online
Three Roll Cart Sizes
Options for Additional Garbage
Service Location and Rates
|Cart Size||Service Locations||Monthly Cost|
|35 Gallon Cart||Inside City Limits||$19.44|
|65 Gallon Cart||Inside City Limits||$32.59|
|95 Gallon Cart||Inside City Limits||$45.74|
|35 Gallon Cart||Outside City Limits||$20.77|
|65 Gallon Cart||Outside City Limits||$35.26|
|95 Gallon Cart||Outside City Limits||$49.75|
You will receive a bill every-other month for two months of service.
Carts come in three sizes, shown here. You can change your service level once in a 12-month period at no charge.
Because a robotic arm is used to empty your cart, there are a few key things to keep in mind to ensure collection.
- Make sure the cart is level-full. Everything must fit completely inside the cart and the lid must be closed. If your cart is overfull, "additional trash" fees may apply.
- Have your cart out by 6:30 am on your scheduled pickup day. Place the roll cart with the wheels flush against the sidewalk or shoulder — or up on the sidewalk if you have a bike lane — with the white arrows pointing toward the street.
- Trash inside the roll cart should be bagged and able to fall freely when emptied.
- Black lid roll carts are for trash only. No flammable items. No fluorescent bulbs or tubes. No ashes. And no oversized or heavy items, such as dirt, rocks or concrete.
- Keep the cart 3’ from other carts and clear from obstructions — including 10’ away from trees, basketball hoops and power lines. Carts should be spaced at least 5’ away from cars.
If you have additional trash every now and then, use a standard 33-gallon plastic bag and set it next to your roll cart on trash day. The extra charge will be added to your account.
|Bag Size||Service Location||Cost Per Bag|
|33 Gallon Bag||Inside City Limits||$4.86|
|33 Gallon Bag||Outside City Limits||$5.19|
Small Quantities Instead of a Weekly Cart
If you don’t have enough trash to warrant weekly service, you can come by either of our customer service locations and buy a set of specially marked bags. Then, as needed, place the full bag (30 pound maximum) at the curb on your neighborhood’s pickup day. There’s no need to call ahead for scheduling. Please note that this service does not include curbside recycling.
|Prepaid Bags||Total Cost|