Curbside Yard Debris Services
Now that the grass is cut, the weeds are pulled and the shrubs are pruned, what do you do with all that stuff? Simple. With yard debris recycling from Rogue Disposal & Recycling, just toss it into your 95-gallon green-lid cart, roll it to the curb and we’ll take care of the rest. If it grows, it goes!
Yard Debris Service at a GlanceStart This Service
Subscription Service with a One-Year Commitment
Pickup Every-Other Week
Green-Lid 95-Gallon Roll Cart
Grass and Floral Clippings, Leaves, Vegetation, Weeds, Brush and Woody Material
Options For Additional Yard Debris Collection
|$ 7.62||Billed to your regular trash service|
|$ 1.59||Cost for adding a second cart, plus $4.38 for each pickup.|
Do you have extra yard debris? You can receive an additional cart to use as needed. Just pay the minimal rental fee and we’ll only charge you per pickup.
Cart Pickup Schedule
Yard debris is collected every-other week on the same day your garbage is collected. If you also have commingled recycling (red lid roll cart), your yard debris will be picked up on alternating weeks. There is a small fee for yard debris service and a commitment of one calendar year is required.
Yard Debris Basics
Because a robotic arm is used to empty your card, there are a few key things to keep in mind to ensure collection.
- DO NOT bag your yard debris.
- Make sure the cart is level-full. Everything must fit completely inside the cart and the lid must be closed.
- Have your cart out by 6:30 am on your scheduled pickup day. Place the roll cart with the wheels flush against the sidewalk or shoulder — or up on the sidewalk if you have a bike lane — with the white arrows pointing toward the street.
- Make sure everything inside the roll cart is able to fall freely when emptied.
- Keep the cart 3’ from other carts and clear from obstructions — including 10’ away from trees, basketball hoops and power lines. Carts should be spaced at least 5’ away from cars.