Temporary Cleanup Bin
Whether you’re moving soon, cleaning out the attic or it’s been way too long since you last saw the floor in your garage, a temporary cleanup bin is a great solution. And we can deliver a five yard bin right to your house.
Temporary Cleanup Bin at a GlanceOrder Online
Ideal for Large Cleaning Projects
Five-Yard Bin Delivered to Your House
Choose From Three Different Time Options
Cost Includes Delivery, Removal and One Dump of the Bin
Order Service Over the Phone, Online or at Our Office
|Bin Size||Cost||Length of Time|
|5 Yard Bin||$130.84||1 Night|
|5 Yard Bin||$148.27||2 Nights|
|5 Yard Bin||$165.71||3 Nights|
Cost includes delivery, removal, and one dump of the level-full bin. Arrangements and payment must be made one full working day in advance.
Each five-yard temporary cleanup bin holds the equivalent of approximately thirty 32-gallon trash cans.
- Exact placement of the bin will be determined by the Rogue Disposal & Recycling representative at the time of delivery.
- In some cases, the bin will need to be placed in the street, next to the curb by your driveway.
- Please check with the city for permit requirements when placing a bin in the public right of way.
- Bin delivery and removal will take place between 9 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday, depending on the daily route schedule.
- Any bin delivered on a Friday will automatically be left over the weekend and charged the two night rate.
Need a Bigger Bin?
We also offer a 10-yard roll-off box — perfect for home construction projects, office clean-outs and other jobs where the 5-yard temporary cleanup bin is too small. The 10-yard roll-off box is 2′ 3″ high on the inside, 7′ 6″ wide and 16′ long. That’s equivalent to approximately sixty 32-gallon trash cans.
Order a 10-yard roll-off box