Billing and Payment Options
Make secure online payments
You can make online payments using Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Recurring payments can be made with these same card options or from checking/savings accounts.
To get started:
- Go to the Pay My Bill tab at roguedisposal.com.
- Follow the instructions to register your account. You will need your current customer number and your access code from a recent billing statement.
- All future logins will use your email address and the password you create.
- Log in to your account, select “Make Payment” and follow the instructions on how to make a one-time payment or set-up recurring payments. You can also click on “Help/FAQ” and learn how to enroll in automatic payment and request an email bill delivery option.
Other payment options
- Pay over the phone with a debit or credit card — Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Mail payments to our P.O. Box:
- Rogue Disposal & Recycling, P.O. Box 3187, Central Point, OR 97502
- Visit our downtown Customer Service Office:
- One West Main, Suite 401 in downtown Medford
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Visit our Transfer Station Customer Service Office:
- 8001 Table Rock Road, White City at the Transfer Station
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
Billing cycle reminder
Remember that billing statements for services cover a two-month period.