Yard Debris Drop-Off
Whether it’s leaves in the fall or a weekly truckload of grass clippings, weeds, brush and woody material, you can bring yard debris to the Transfer Station for a small fee. The minimum cost is $7.60 for one cubic yard — roughly the amount that fills half the bed of a full-size pickup truck. Each additional cubic yard is $7.60.
Materials You CAN Drop-Off at the Yard Debris Area of the Transfer Station
- Grass and Floral Clippings
- LeavesVegetation and Weeds
- Garden Waste
- Brush and Woody Material — up to 4” in diameter and 48” long
Things You CANNOT Drop-Off at the Yard Debris Area of the Transfer Station
- Do NOT bag your yard debris or leaves in plastic bags
- No bark, dirt or sod
- No rocks
- No plastic nursery pots or plant trays
- No processed wood
- No trash of any kind
Yard Debris Pickup at Home
Are you a customer of Rogue Disposal & Recycling? If you are, you can add curbside yard debris pickup to your services for a small monthly fee. We provide a 95-gallon roll cart and pickup is every-other week.