As a Pay Attendant at the Transfer Station in White City, you will be the outward face of Rogue Transfer and Recycling to our customers and community at large.
You will provide service to customers as they drive onto the site — including determining load costs, taking payments, answering questions and directing customers to the right areas within the Transfer Station site.
Key Position Responsibilities and Accountability
- Provides service to customers at the Transfer Station
- greets customers on site and directs them to appropriate locations
- provides information regarding company services and rates
- receives payment from customers, makes change, provides receipts
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Communication skills for both telephone and direct contact with the public
- Ability to effectively address customer questions and concerns presented
- either in person or on the phone
- Ability to accurately identify service requirements with a customer
- Basic math skills needed to measure load size and determine cost
- Cashiering experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
Conditions of Employment
Candidates for this position must meet the above requirements and successfully pass pre-employment examinations, including a drug screen.
Division/Department: Customer Service/Pay Attendant
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Location: 8001 Table Rock Road at the Transfer Station in White City
Employee Status: Regular full time, 40 hour week, or regular part-time
Work Schedule: Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 7 am to 5 pm. Saturday work is required. Work day includes two paid 15 minute rest periods and a 30 minute unpaid meal period.
Probationary Period: Three months
Wages: TBD based on experience and qualifications
Vacation: Refer to Employee Handbook for vacation vesting
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits for eligible employees and dependents (see company benefit plan descriptions)
Career OpportunitiesView All