Ash is accepted at both the Dry Creek Landfill as well as the Transfer Station.
Before coming to one our sites, be sure you have downloaded and completed the proper forms as well as tested your materials (note: all materials require testing, to learn more about testing, click here).
- Ash from commercial properties requires a special waste profile form signed by the person responsible for generating the debris. Profile forms can be found here.
- Ash must be accompanied by the appropriate certification from a registered professional that the material is free and clear of all known hazardous contaminants — including asbestos. At a minimum, this includes TCLP metals, TPH and asbestos.
We’re available to help direct you to the proper location, so please don’t hesitate to submit your testing results and paperwork via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to visiting one of our locations.
Here’s what you should know before you visit one of our locations:
- Your debris must be wrapped (“burrito wrapped”) in at least 6 ml plastic
- Commercial haulers (including any trailer with more than 8 yds capacity and all dump trucks) will NOT be accepted at the Rogue Transfer Station
- Use of the Transfer Station by other haulers bringing multiple loads in short time periods may also be restricted
Dry Creek Landfill
- Ash delivered to the Dry Creek Landfill by commercial haulers must be wetted down prior to transportation and/or wrapped in at least 6 ml plastic
- Ash wetted down in roll off containers must also have a liner of at least 6 ml plastic
- Click here to review Dry Creek Landfill driver safety guidelines
- Unless otherwise directed by a Rogue Disposal & Recycling staff member, only commercial customers with pre-established accounts (including prepayment or credit approval) may deliver waste to the Dry Creek Landfill. To establish an account and for more information call us at 541.779.4161
- Commercial haulers (including any trailer with more than 8 yds capacity and all dump trucks) with pre-established accounts will be accepted at the Dry Creek Landfill
- Use of the Dry Creek Landfill by other haulers (with pre-established accounts) bringing multiple loads in short time periods is not currently restricted
How To Find Us
8001 Table Rock Rd
White City, OR 97503
5500 Highway 140
White City, OR 97503